Wednesday 14 April 2010

Matchbox Swap


Ten of us have signed up to swap match boxes-
I think that's enough
as some of us - including me-
haven't done this before !
***
So transform your small sized matchbox
anyway you choose-
I set the theme:
Spring into Summer.
***
When you have completed your ten ,
keep one for yourself and send me the remaining nine
with your address enclosed.
When I have them all in
I'll package them & send them out.
***
My email to ask for my address is
***
Those playing are:
Fiona, Pixie, Jo, Kimmie, Oolebloops,
MessyMiss, Beki, Kim, Jan & me.
***
Have fun !

11 comments:

  1. Wahoo 10 matchboxes, that'll keep me busy! Off to the shop right now to stock up on boxes!!
    Have emailed you Penny :)

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I caught your post - I forgot about this!!! Better get busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I'll be interested to see how this all turns out! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. look forward to seeing the results. Have just done a mini-book swap and can't wait to receive it!

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Game's on! I'd better get started......

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine are in the mail - I hope they'll do!!!:>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ! in the mail already - no hurry everyone when they're done they're done !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted about them, and some inchies I completed. Take a peek - unless you want to be surprised!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. spring into summer? Uh oh! I made my ten with no particular theme at all ...... do you think that will be ok? They turned out cool - even if they are theme naked.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow..great idea. I make books that go inside matchboxes and also turn them into mini shrines. I would love to see what you all do..are you putting finished boxes on display anywhere public?
    Sorry to be late but just came across a ref sbout it on someone's blog and so back tracked to see what it was all about! my blog which is an Art blog, and my photography blog is
    http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com
    Thanksx lynda

    ReplyDelete