Tuesday 28 September 2010

the twelve days of Christmas matchbox swap



A little early methinks for organisig this
but I see other Christmas swaps are already underway
so here goes !

I thought a Twelve days of Christmas theme would be nice...
for a decorated matchbox swap.


If we get twelve swappers
then it's ideal
& I can give you each a day to work with.
If not,
then we will just base our designs on the song in general.

I hope we get twelve as it will make such a lovely
Christmas decoration.

Leave a comment to let me know
if you want to take part
and can commit to making twelve altered matchboxes

6 comments:

  1. Yes, of course you can count me in!

    Thanks for arranging the swap (You are being a good girl so maybe Santa will call!!).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, count me in! I think that's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i gave you an award. check out my current blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to participate - but does it work with being across the pond?

    p.s. I have that same book (is it the pop-up book?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too would love to join in having found my way here from Jo - sounds exciting :0)

    ReplyDelete